Monday, September 23, 2013

PERMANENTLY unlock HUAWEI E303 modems by updating its firmware.

Hey today i will show you how to unlock huawei e303 permanently

 First
1. Download UNIVERSAL MASTER CODE.EXE so that we get the FLASH CODE

2. After downloading it Put the IMEI and get the FLASH code that we are going to use them as a PASSWORD.

3. Download HUAWEI E303 firmware update HERE

4. Unzip the file and make sure the modem is connected and it has been installed with the SIM card inside it.

5. Quit the dashboard if its open and run the update, wait and when it ask you for the PASSWORD input the FLASH CODE you got from Universal Mastercode Calculator.. Wait for about 3 min and your modem will be unlocked PERMANENTLY.

LIKE our Page for daily UPDATES
Mandasi Technologies
5.Enjoy the funny trick..Keep visiting.

10 comments:

  1. please help me to get firmware update for HUAWEI E173u-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information.Here by i wish to share my unlocking experience.I had unlocked my Huawei E303 modem from Network lock using unlock code from the site TheUnlockSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please mine is E303 so what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Senior Brothers, I'm Emmanuel, a student from Ghana. I would be much happy if you could assist me to unlock my Huawei Modem.
    You always helps so I know I would be helped.
    Here is the Modem details....
    Huawei-E303
    IMEI:868988011717284

    May The God bless you for helping me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is good when we are each others helper

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Error 12 unable to get information" that's the error message I got

    ReplyDelete
  7. It asking password? Where can I get password?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When i use flash code as password it fail or tell me CODE:14 user information backup fail what can i do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii najaribu kufanya hizi hataua kwenye win 10 Pro 64bits lakini sijafanikiwa ninapo jaribu ku update firmware port inakosekana nahitaji msaaada juu ya hili
    natanguliza shukurani

    ReplyDelete